- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 can tuna in water (7 ounces)
- 1 small can corn (7 ounces)
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 watercress (mustard cress)
- 1 Avocado From Mexico
- 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, the oil, the vinegar and the mustard and stir well until you reach a creamy consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dice the hard-boiled egg and add it to your dressing.
- Remove the water from the tuna and corn and add these to the mixture.
- Fill the tortillas with 2 or 3 tablespoons of the mixture, add some watercress and a slice of avocado. Then we roll the tortillas like a burrito or taco. Enjoy!