- 2 ripe Avocados From Mexico
- 2 fresh medium peaches
- 1 onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 dash cream
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme powder
- Olive oil
- Pepper and salt
- Wash the peaches and dry them.
- Cut the pitted avocados in half; you will need the skin to serve the salad.
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocado, make sure you don’t damage the skin.
- Smash the flesh you took out with a fork and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Then finely chop the chives.
- Peel the peaches, remove the seeds and then dice; put the two ingredients in a bowl and add the raisins. In bowl put the cream, a drizzle of olive oil and mix. Then
add the paprika and thyme and whisk until you get a smooth sauce.
- Now mix the avocado paste with the peaches, the rest of the ingredients and add the sauce.
- Fill the avocado shells with the avocado salad with apricots.
- Serve with thyme and season to taste.