- 1 1/2 pound fresh white shrimp (uncooked)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 medium chile run through hot water, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of tequila of choice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 bar of salted butter
- 12 corn tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1 jalapeno chile, deveined and finely chopped
- ¼ Cup fresh lemon juice
- zest of a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ Cup red onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- Marinate shrimp in olive oil and salt for approximately 15 minutes before cooking. In a large skillet sauté the shrimp over high heat for 1 minute. Then add the chile and garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add the lemon juice and tequila; let it cook for approximately 2-3 minutes over low heat. Then add the cubes of butter, add salt and pepper to taste and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- In a bowl add the avocados, lemon juice, lemon zest, cilantro, onion, jalapeño chili and olive oil .
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, place a bit of shrimp on a tortilla with avocado sauce on top.