Avocado Chicken Wraps with Roasted Red Pepper
– 1/2 Avocado From Mexico, peeled, pitted, and diced
– 2/3 c. skinless grilled or roasted chicken, diced
– 4 T. plain yogurt
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 t. Dijon mustard
– 2 t. red onion, diced
– 4 T. roasted red pepper, diced
– 2 T. cucumber, chopped
– Pinch of hot chile flakes
– 2 wraps
1. Combine the avocado, chicken, yogurt, salt, pepper, mustard, onion, red pepper, chile flakes, and cucumber in a bowl. Mix to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning as required. Tip: Add hot sauce or more chile if you like it spicier.
2. Divide the mixture evenly between the two wraps by spooning it down the middle of each wrap. Roll the wrap around the filling and serve.