- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Half teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 Avocados From Mexico, cut in half,
- peeled, and slice each half in 3
- 1 cup canola or peanut oil
FOR THE CHIPOTLE MAYO
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of juice from the chipotle peppers
- 1 chipotle chile, minced
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- In a skillet heat the oil over medium heat.
- Cut each half of the avocados into 3 vertical slices. Then sprinkle them with flour or cornstarch; immediately pass the avocados slices in the egg mixture, sprinkle salt and pepper on the avocado and then cover each of the slices with the bread crumbs.
- Dip each slice of avocado in the hot oil until they are golden on both sides, thenthen remove them from the oil and set aside to drain the excess oil.
- Mix all the ingredients for the chipotlemayo and and serve as side in a small bowl.
- Place avocado slices next to the chipotle mayo.