- 8 mini pita breads
- ½ cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 tomato, seedless and diced
- 1 Avocado From Mexico, peeled and pitted
- Lemon juice to taste
- A drizzle of olive oil Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut mini pitas bread in half and bake until crisp.
- Spread Ricotta on each of the halves of the pitas, and then add tomato.
- Cut the avocado into slices and add lemon juice to avoid darkening.
- Place a slice of avocado over the tomato and season with a little salt.
- Drizzle some of olive oil over each piece and serve.