- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 Avocado From Mexico ripe and mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 3 tablespoons crushed almonds
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- To melt the chocolate you can do it carefully in the microwave or in a metal container. When the chocolate is melted, add all the non-dry ingredients: vanilla, avocado, and eggs, constantly beating with a whisk to prevent the egg from cooking. Then add the dry ingredients: sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder, coffee, and almonds. Continue beating until everything is well combined.
- Pour into pan and bake for 20 minutes or until ready.