- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed limejuice
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground chipotle chile
- ¾ teaspoon kosher or sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab, picked over to remove any cartilage or shell
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped sour cherries
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- ½ cup coarsely chopped raw, unsalted cashews
- 1 ripe Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted, meat scooped out and diced
- Black, rye or bread of your choice cut into squares, lightly toasted
- In a large bowl combine the olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, Dijon, chili powder and salt and mix well with a fork or whisk until fully combined or emulsified.
- Incorporate the crabmeat, sour cherries, tarragon and cashews and mix well.
- Lastly add the diced avocado, gently toss to coat and taste for salt.