- 3 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the dressing ingredients in a sealed container, place the cover and make sure it is well closed; strongly shake it until the ingredients become creamy.
- In a bowl, place orange slicesat the bottom, then add the onion and the avocados. Sprinkle with the dressing and serve.