- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 Avocados From Mexico
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 pickled chipotle chile
- 2 tablespoons of oil of olive
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- ½ Cup crumbled fresh cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove skin from tomatoes, cut in half crosswise and remove seeds.
- Grind them in a blender along with the deveined Chipotle chiles.
- Then add the avocado (peeled and cut in squares), onion chopped, oil, oregano and a little salt. Finally the grated cheese is added. You can use this sauce on all types of meat.
- Marinate the chicken to taste 20 min before you grill. Brown for 5 minutes on each side and then pour the sauce on top when serving.
For the sauce:
For the chicken: