- 1 roasted chicken breast
- 3 ripe Avocados From Mexico, peeled, seeded and cut in half
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile, finely chopped (remove seeds before cutting it to make it less spicy)
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Tortilla or pita chips to serve
- In a bowl shred the chicken breast.
- In a medium bowl mash the avocados with a fork, don’t pure completly. Add the tomatoes, chicken, onion, chile and cilantro. Incorporate the lemon juice and mix gently. Season with salt and pepper. Serve!