- 2 Avocados from Mexico, peeled, seeded and cut in half
- 2 sprigs of chives finely chopped (no stems)
- 1 medium tomato, cut into small cubes
- The juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 200 grams of smoked salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mash the two avocados with a fork in a bowl. Add the onion, tomato, capers and mix well. Then gradually add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut salmon into squares and add it to the guacamole. Mix and serve with toasted bread or crackers of your choice.