- 5 Avocados from Mexico, peeled, seedless and cut in half
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup of white onion finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 pound of fried bacon
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, place the avocados. Add the lemon juice and mash the avocados with a fork. When you have a creamy texture, add the onion, tomato and cilantro.
- Cut the bacon into squares with scissors and put it in a hot skillet and cook over heat medium for 15 minutes or until golden. Drain excess fat and let it cool.
- Add the bacon pieces to the guacamole and mix well. Add the garlic powder, pepper and salt to taste. Mix again and served with tortilla chips or crackers.