- 2 Avocados From Mexico,chopped in small cubes
- 1 tablespoon cilantro,chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion,finely chopped
- 2 Sun-driedtomatoes in oil,finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 sheets of dough for egg-roll
- 1 beaten egg to paint
- Vegetable oil necessary to fry
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 garlicclove,chopped
- 1 tablespoonginger, chopped
- 2 greenonions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup cashewnuts
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon tamarind pulp
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Optional, if you want it spicy add 1 green chili
- In a blender or food processor blend cilantro, cashews, garlic, green onions, green chili (optional), sugar, pepper, cumin and cilantro. Blend until it is a paste.
- In a small saucepan combine the vinegars, honey, tamarind and heat until the tamarind dissolves. Combine this mixture with the items in the blender and blend until well-mixed.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the oil.
Refrigerate until you have to serve.
- In a bowl, combine the avocado, sun-dried tomato, onion, cilantro, salt and pepper to taste.
Place a sheet of dough on a table. Add a tablespoon of guacamole to one of the corners and paint the other three corners with the beaten egg.
- First start to roll up halfway, then turn the side corners toward the center. Finish rolling and cover to reserve so the dough doesn’t dry out.
- In a frying pan with oil fry the egg-rolls until they are golden.When it cools off, cut in half and serve with the sauce.