- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes with chilies
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 Avocado From Mexico
- Cooking spray
- Preheat a mini pan that has the diameter of the tortilla, spray it with cooking spray; place the tortilla.
- Let it brown slightly Turn the tortilla and place 2 eggs and a little of the tomato sauce on top.
- Cover and let it cook until egg yolk is soft.
- Uncover and add the cheese; cover it again so that it melts.
- Serve with 2 slices of avocado.