- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 6 cups spinach leaves
- 2 cups diced roasted chicken
- 1 red pepper, seeded, diced
- 1/2 cup of Tarragon dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 Avocado From Mexico, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons mustard Dijon
- 2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- In a skillet fry the bacon until well cooked. Drain excess oil on a paper towel.
- In a bowl, combine spinach, chicken, red pepper, avocado and bacon. Add the dressing, stir a bit and serve.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients. With a hand mixer, beat until everything is incorporated and emulsified.